Thursday, January 13, 2011

January and February :)

(SITINURHIJANNAH OTHMAN)
January 2012

     Pictures that I use for January calendar..

background

background top layer.

it should have one more picture, but i lost it. :)

First :)


Final design






1) Ok, this calendar first started *first layer* with the mummies image. What I do on this layer is, I just take the mummies thing only and delete the background, so i use "quick selection tool (w)" and select the mummy, copy, and paste it on the left side that my group had decide *as you all can see.

2) Next thing i do is, i go search for the better background, because the original background of the mummies is too light and  i don't like it, so i decided to search a little bit dark background. The background that i choose just have a smoke effect on it *original* and i just add on some crack using a brush that i download on the net. The brush name is crack brushes by Hawksmont. 

3) Then, I work on the calender template that my group had decided to work on. I just use a smudge tool to make the outer part of the template look like above and just add the shadow.. and so on, until it look nice, i guess?. :) the easy part is this layer!

4) My group had decide to make the image, background and the calendar template are joined together, so this part make me thinking.! OMG! so, I thought I must use something to make it blend, then the small mummies head had cross into my mind. the original image of the mummies head is just one, so I just duplicate the layer and arrange it.

5) Time to edit! most of the layer have the shadow effect and so on. at first most of color have on my calendar is black and white and my mummies look a little bit dull, so my group member especially my leader had suggest me to change the color *on meeting*  using the clipping mask and hue/saturation.Then I change all the color so it look blend together.


February 2012





1) What I do in this calendar almost the same thing with the previous month. I use mask tool to make the outer part of the template like above and blend with the horror clown. Each of the small clown head *three head* are in different image, so i use the quick selection tool and just copy the head. And just add some effect ( shadow and so on..) on this month *each layer*.


LAST but not least, this assignment had teach me so many thing about photoshop, from the very beginning, I really don't have idea what photoshop do, but now I can do some work using photoshop by myself. Thank to Youtube, ;)) and my group member especially my leader who had support me to finished this assignment with  all his patienc. Thank you.



some work before the final one. :)


get rejected because of not so horror clown.

old template *too small

No comments:

Post a Comment